- website: pacificmusicpapers.com and all products and services available on it
- us: Pacific Music Papers
- we: Pacific Music Papers
We want you to know how we collect, use, share and protect your information.
- What information we collect
- How we use that information
- How we may share that information
- How we protect your information
- Your choices regarding your personal information
Information We Collect
Information You Give Us
We receive and may store any information you enter on our websites. For example, we collect information from you when you place an order, create an account, call us with a question, or use any of our services.
The information we collect from you include things like:
- Your name
- Your mailing address
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
- Your internet connection information (IP address), the equipment you use to access our website, and how you use our website
- It may also include information you give us about other people, such as the name and address of a gift recipient
To help us understand and enhance our interactions with visitors to our websites, we may permit web analytics providers to collect information on our websites using automated tools like cookies or web beacons. We also may share personal information with those providers. We may have similar arrangements with interest-based advertisers. Interest-based advertising is covered in more detail below.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information we collect for things like:
- Fulfilling orders and requests for products, services or information
- Processing returns or exchanges
- Tracking and confirming online orders
- Delivering products
- Marketing and advertising products and services
- Conducting research and analysis
- Establishing and managing your accounts with us
- Communicating things like promotions or discounts
- Operating, evaluating and improving our business
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
How We Share the Information We Collect
We do not share, sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties.
Sometimes we may be required to share personal information in response to a regulation, court order or subpoena. We may also share information when we believe it's necessary to comply with the law. We also may share information to respond to a government request or when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of Pacific Music Papers, our customers, or others; to prevent harm or loss; or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual unlawful activity.
How We Protect the Information We Collect
We use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it. Pacific Music Papers cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
Pacific Music Papers web site uses encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL protects information you submit via the web site such as ordering information including your name, address. For payment information, we use Stripe, which uses PCI DSS v3.2 security standards. We do not learn or store your credit card or banking information.
Your Choices Regarding the Information We Collect
You may choose to:
- Stop receiving marketing or promotional e-mails, direct mail, phone and mobile marketing communications
- Update and correct your personal information
- Cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services
- Request removal of your personal information from our website
To do any of these, let us know by one of these methods:
- Follow the directions in a marketing e-mail or direct mail or mobile communication that you receive from us.
- Call Pacific Music Papers at 1-818-343-4223 with your request and current contact information
- Send an e-mail with your request and current contact information to email@example.com
- Send a letter with your request and current contact information to:
Pacific Music Papers
PO Box 1612
Reseda, CA 91337-1612
We may, on occasion, use third-party advertising companies to display ads when you visit our websites or other sites on the Internet. These companies may collect information about your visits to this and other websites. In either case, the purpose is to provide ads about products and services that may be of interest to you.
Protecting Children's Privacy
We are committed to protecting children's privacy on the Internet and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Links to Other Websites
CA Privacy Rights
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information with respect to the types of personal information the business shares with third parties for direct marketing purposes by such third party and the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year.
To request a copy of the information disclosure provided by Pacific Music Papers pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Pacific Music Papers
PO Box 1612
Reseda, CA 91337-1612
Last Updated: 6.7.2020